IEEE TEMS International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship (ICTE) is an innovative and unique conference. It brings together innovation and entrepreneurship. Attendees are technology managers, scientists, high tech entrepreneurs, and industry leaders. Conference topics include business model innovation, digital transformation, new technology directions and applications (AI, IoT, FinTech, etc.), managing globalization challenges, and venture capital. The conference aims also to foster knowledge transfer between the academic and practicing communities.
This 3-day conference is composed by first day devoted to scientific contributes, second day Industry Forum with talks of leaders and entrepreneurs, and a last day with additional sessions and a special workshop lead by venture capitalists and serial entrepreneurs from the Silicon Valley.
We look forward to welcoming attendees from all countries in historic Bologna, Italy!
IEEE TEMS Global Community
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. It is a nonprofit organization with its main office in New York City, USA. Founded in 1963 today IEEE has a presence in all countries with 420,000+ members including industry leaders, tech entrepreneurs and scientists. IEEE is responsible for all technology international standards and to promote the world knowledge in all scientific disciplines. It is divided into several societies including the TEMS (Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Society). Part of TEMS activities are a series of conferences in Europe, Asia and America.
ICTE 2020 in Bologna will be followed by ICTE 2021 in United Kingdom and ICTE 2022 in Scandinavia, creating global learning and business opportunities for its community of entrepreneurs and leaders.
- General Co-chairs: Antonio Corradi (Italy, Bologna University), Bruno Iafelice (USA, TVLP), Michael Condry (USA, IEEE TEMS President)
- Program Co-chairs Luca Foschini (Italy, Bologna University), Tugrul Daim (USA, Portland State University), Marios Antoniou (Cyprus)
- Publication Chair: Rabiz Foda (Canada)
- Industry Forum Chairs: Erik Jung (Germany), Claudio Bergamini(Italy), Carlos Roberto de Rolt (Latin America)
- Treasurers: Dilip Kotak (Canada), Tijana Kovijanic (Serbia and Montengro) , Peter Nagy (Hungary)
- Publicity Chair(s): Hyunbum Kim (USA, University of North Carolina)
- Webmaster: Antonio Sica (Spain)
Per saperne di più: https://icte.ieee-tems.org/
Per registrarsi (evento a pagamento, scontato per i soci IEEE): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ieee-silicon-valley-workshop-from-idea-to-innovation-registration-93077257583